Direction (Pastor Terry Kim)
Scripture: Acts 1:12-17; 23-26
Have you ever felt the need for direction? Life is full of difficult choices, and sometimes we might feel spiritually lost and in need of God’s guiding hand. The Disciples in Acts knew the key to unlocking God’s help was to rely on His will and purpose for their lives. They didn’t tackle their problems on their own; rather, they turned to God. As believers, we need to follow their example and seek God guidance.
- When we seek God’s direction, we must recognize a need.
- When we seek God’s direction, we must pray AND act.
- When we seek God’s direction, we must trust in God’s answer.
- In what ways have you felt God’s guidance? How does God answer your prayers for guidance?
- How often do you ask for God’s will to be done in your life? What are some areas in your life where you feel you need more of God’s wisdom and help?
- How would you rate your level of trust in God?
- What do you think is the connection between faith and seeking God’s guidance?