Are you looking for ways to use the gifts that God has given you? Journey is looking for you!
Church functions are sustained with our time, talents, and treasures and there are many ways you can lend a hand. We have opportunities for a variety of individuals – we’re looking for folks of all ages, professions, and interests. Here are a few specific places we are looking for volunteers and leaders.
- Choir Director (View Full Description)
- Conducts the choir on Sunday mornings (frequency to be determined in consultation with Pastor) and select special services as well as at weekly choir rehearsals from August through April/May.
- Audio/Video – Equipment Support
- Works as part of a team or a rotating schedule to pull Journey’s equipment trailer, set up, and take down audio/visual equipment needed for worship service.
- Runs A/V (sound and visuals) for service.
- Must have a vehicle that can tow trailer.
- Sign Placement Support
- Places and picks up A-Frame signs in single location each week (place on Saturday and pick up on Sunday) in a monthly rotation.
These are just a few of the opportunities available to help make a difference.
Thank you for taking the time to consider these opportunities to serve!
For further information or to express interest about available volunteer opportunities, complete the form below or contact Terry Kim directly.